Experience and Professionalism
We are a Movement Disorders Neurology clinic specializing in Parkinson disease, essential and familial tremor, atypical parkinsonian syndromes (dementia with Lewy bodies, multiple system atrophy, progressive supranuclear palsy, and corticobasal syndrome), dystonia, and more.
As a Movement Disorders Specialist, Dr. Andruska is a board-certified neurologist who has also completed a subspecialty fellowship in Movement Disorders. She has expertise in the management of medical, surgical, and procedural treatments for the relief of movement disorders symptoms, as well as preventative and complimentary approaches to care. She believes in a patient-centered approach to holistic care.
Serving Santa Clara County and Beyond
We are happy to see you at our Los Gatos, CA and Mountainview, CA offices.
The California Movement Disorder Center accepts commercial insurance and Medicare.
Our Patients Value CMDC For Many Reasons:
- Personalized and compassionate longitudinal care
- A medical home, where the staff knows you well
- Easy-to-schedule appointments whenever you need
- Expert diagnosis and treatment of your neurologic condition
- Thorough office visits to answer all of your questions
- Educational programs and seminars about PD and related movement disorders
- A network of PD- and neurology-trained physical, occupational, and speech therapists
- Seamless communication with your other providers
- Cutting-edge research
- Focused ultrasound evaluations
- Deep brain stimulation evaluation and/or programming
- Therapeutic injections for movement disorders symptom relief
“As a physician, my highest commitment is to listen and understand my patient’s perspective.”